• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 6

He really should've finished that
Like it was a great tackle from Green but he should've dived after that missed tackle on the touchline
Brown-Bampoe has raw talent, good tackler, powerful and quick. Yet position, decision making and experience are massively lacking...for obvious reasons. One for the future but has alot to develop

**** me! Clear yellow? Am I crazy he just knock the ball down with 1 fully stretched arm without the attempt of a tackle to hide it

Really disappointed with that and honestly I'm surprised they took Slade off, going forward in attack I thought we had more than previous weeks. Had a 9 10 12 13 combo that hadn't played together once with 9 and 13 not playing at all.

Why not start Skinner to steady the ship.

Don't think we deserved to lose but a deserved win by Quins

Top 4 at present seem to be opening a nice gap, early doors but just saying these could well be final top 4.
However sad for a fee of us.

Brown-Bampoe has raw talent, good tackler, powerful and quick. Yet position, decision making and experience are massively lacking...for obvious reasons. One for the future but has alot to develop
has a pretty high ceiling but as you said has the raw athletic attributes but lacking some experience and rugby IQ, one to keep an eye on could well be one of those players that doesn't ever hit the heights his early career would suggest he's capable of, hes the same age as IFW who looks to be far more rounded, quite a bit to catch up on, not to mention utility he only plays wing IFW can play centre too.

Latest posts