• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 5

What kind of BS is putting up the score and video of the other match without warning. Thanks TNT.

That's a mad pen he's not on the wrong side, Sale player laying ontop of opposition and his own man.

I do like BOD on comms, he's way happier to be ruthless than the English guys who sometimes want to be more buddy buddy

Torn into Nayacalevu all game and pretty harsh on Freeman there
Watched the 2nd half hoping for better than Ulster v Ospreys (essentially a lower quality version of the same game).

BOD was having a right go, he was incredibly sycophantic when he started. Struck me as Sexton said in his book that he wouldn't go into punditry because he won't put himself in a position to criticise former teammates.

Very fair but a loss for all, Johnny would be so good on comms.

These Saints backs are unbelievably good. Fin Smith will be the best 10 in the world for most of his career I reckon. Don't think I've ever seen a 22 year old look so accomplished, raw is not a word you could use when describing him.

I'm fuming with that performance, couldn't keep hold of the ball, breakdown was weak, plus loads of stupid pens. Just a weak performance.

Fair play to Newcastle on their win.

I'm fuming with that performance, couldn't keep hold of the ball, breakdown was weak, plus loads of stupid pens. Just a weak performance.

Fair play to Newcastle on their win.
I think we were incredibly physical tonight. I've never seen Van der Walt play like that he was just a beast. Rubiolo was beating NZ not long a go and brought that physicality, Blamire and Chick played like they were genuinely peed off with the critics....Gordon and Arnold as just class acts and ferocious.

Redshaw finally in at 15 for Obatoyinbo is a class act at 19...

The big question is....was that a one off knee jerk, or is this Diamonds input coming through.

Congrats Newcastle. Regardless of whether Chiefs are missing key players it's a big achievement considering the situation at the club. Hopefully it can be a catalyst for more.

Congrats Newcastle. Regardless of whether Chiefs are missing key players it's a big achievement considering the situation at the club. Hopefully it can be a catalyst for more.

Yep. A 10 team league isn't big enough to carry any passengers. Let's hope this can be a turning point.

What kind of BS is putting up the score and video of the other match without warning. Thanks TNT.
That's ***ing infuriating.
You kind of expect it when it's different companies carrying the match - eg when BBC & ITV share the 6N; but TNT just screwed over TNT viewers there.
During the bumpf after the shown match has finished is fair, and viewer-beware, but during play? that's some bullshit right there.

Just realised though that even with winning Newcastle are still bottom due to BP's.

Just realised though that even with winning Newcastle are still bottom due to BP's.
Yeah and I doubt that will change through the season realistically.

Exeter are missing some key players and "should" come good.

Went last night and while it marks rock bottom for Chiefs (I hope), it was really quite moving seeing the home fans get a well deserved win. A lap of honour did not seem over the top toward their loyalty.

Latest posts