• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 5

*edit*

This is mad. I really don't understand how Roebuck is in England squad when there are multiple better options at other clubs.

There's many wingers who have been excellent this season.

He's still worlds better than Nayacalevu though. WTAF. Why are Sale never this bad when we play them? #jelly

Just call it at half time, we're only 10pts off a 50pt walkover anyway, might as well save everyone the effort

Well I've slated us...so I have to be fair...we've been incredibly physical tonight so far.
Its such a shame Blamire cant throw because when he plays like this he would be in England contention. He's been brutally physical. So has Chick..and Tom Gordon.wow! Should be playing for a top side...he's unreal.

Rumours here Chick's a Gloucester man next season...

😄

Putting aside winger discussion, what is up with Sale tonight? Hubris? Genuinely shocked by what I've seen. You have my sympathy Olly.

Last edited:
We've always defended narrow, so the cross fields and quick wide passes are the way to beat us, but shouldn't be this easy

Don't know if the quick early tries shocked us and we've just been all at 6s and 7s after trying to play catchup?
There's no real excuse with injuries - like yeah we've got a few but none of them are the defensive leaders or anything - Nayacalevu and Wills the only two players that are fresh to the systems

What was that pass haha

Think literally everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, in terms of skills

Only thing that went well was the starting scrum

I do like BOD on comms, he's way happier to be ruthless than the English guys who sometimes want to be more buddy buddy

Torn into Nayacalevu all game and pretty harsh on Freeman there