• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 5

Feel like Genge has bulked up to try and help his scrummaging, it hasn't, and it's just made him slower around the pitch

Really hope Baxter is first choice in the autumn

Don't think there's anything wrong with that tbh

He clearly was trying to wrap with both arms the collision was just so big his right arm couldn't come round before the hit was over

Not a high shot at all considering Oghre was bent double and Lozowski was almost on the floor

Edit: Good refereeing

*edit*

This is mad. I really don't understand how Roebuck is in England squad when there are multiple better options at other clubs.

Well TRF_Olyy has been waxing lyrical about him, so you knew it wouldn't end up well for Roebuck.

Bad game, but good player. I agree there are better options available at other clubs for England.

Stuart's looking really strong, fair play

Maybe this international period will be the one where he finally carries club form to international?

Felt like Quins switched off when Bath went down a man.

But baths strength in depth is utterly ridiculous.

Felt like Quins switched off when Bath went down a man.

But baths strength in depth is utterly ridiculous.
Very annoying from a Quins POV. We really needed to close that out. 2 wins out of 5 is a poor return and it really ought to have be 4 from 5. However, 4 points is our biggest losing margin and we've played 4 of the strongest teams in the league including two away from home.

Next week is going to be challenging for us. Exeter might be winless, but we don't have a great record and we'll be travelling without Smith, Dombrandt, Baxter, Marler, CCS and Northmore with Exeter only losing IFW and Slade (who hasn't played yet this season anyway).

I'm taking solace from the fact that we've run good teams close and we're not out of touch yet, but another loss and our play off prospects start disappearing with only a third of the season gone.

Gloucester's transformation over the last year or so is crazy,
They were so boring and crap and then suddenly thought "What if we just played like the barbarians?" and now they're scoring tries by the boatload

Commentary talk about their defence needing work but I think it's their fitness tbh - they nose dive at the 60min mark because they're playing so much, just need to get that sorted and think they'll be winning a lot of games

Quins fans should
Gloucester's transformation over the last year or so is crazy,
They were so boring and crap and then suddenly thought "What if we just played like the barbarians?" and now they're scoring tries by the boatload

Commentary talk about their defence needing work but I think it's their fitness tbh - they nose dive at the 60min mark because they're playing so much, just need to get that sorted and think they'll be winning a lot of games

Problem is it's pretty hard to do that regardless of fitness.

Either you start off slow or lose it at the end. But next to no clubs came pull a full 80 doing that kinda rugby imo

Latest posts