• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 5

Just a thought, if Exeter are so short of centres that they have to play a winger there, wouldnt Feyi-Waboso be a better bet as he is more powerful in contact? Not that I like to see England players being played out of position.
Your probably right in terms of physical attributes but I think Woodburn has played alot of 13 in his early career so the position isn't new to him. I'm pretty sure that's what I heard of is the reason.

Plus I want IFW on the wing.

Your probably right in terms of physical attributes but I think Woodburn has played alot of 13 in his early career so the position isn't new to him. I'm pretty sure that's what I heard of is the reason.

Plus I want IFW on the wing.
I don't recall him ever doing so for Bath - First XV or United

I don't recall him ever doing so for Bath - First XV or United
I looked it up and this was what I was referring too but I agree I don't remember him ever playing 13 before.

"Back in the day about 14 or 15 years ago, I signed my first contract at Bath as an outside centre, I played there throughout my childhood.
"So it's kind of like a return to my roots and I was really excited. I've actually mentioned to the coaches that I can play there and if needs be I can cover that position.

So yeah he hasn't really played proffessional 13, but rather age grade.

Hope so.
Also hoping that Claire Thomas will not be commentating and spoil the match with her dramatic nonsense
Not sure who she is but watched a game last week, maybe Chiefs and the female commentator was terrible, she just came out with comments that didn't make sense and just outright annoying stuff.

Sure there are good female commentators but so far I havnt been impressed, just as there are many men that are crap too.

TOF out, Wills starts

Excited to see how he gets on, he had a really good u20s campaign with England

Didn't really understand the signing when it happened, cause we had enough cover and ended up having to send Doherty out on loan, but Nayacalevu has been the worst signing we've made in years

Didn't really understand the signing when it happened, cause we had enough cover and ended up having to send Doherty out on loan, but Nayacalevu has been the worst signing we've made in years

I thought he'd be absolutely excellent for your outside backs to work off, but so far... nope.

Yellow probably right for the tackle in the air but TMOs shouldn't use slowmos like that to judge reaction times, makes it look like he had an age to pull out but in real time it was a split second after he got shoulder checked - don't think they looked at it in real time once after they decided it was foul play

God knows what we've been working on in training - not exactly a surprise that Saints play like this, but one half break or kick over the defence and we just stand around scratching our heads wondering what's happening

Yellow probably right for the tackle in the air but TMOs shouldn't use slowmos like that to judge reaction times, makes it look like he had an age to pull out but in real time it was a split second after he should shoulder checked - don't think they looked at it in real time once after they decided it was foul play
Thought there was enough for mitigation there. Would have loved to seen those afters replayed too 🙃

Also... Why are Sale so pap right now? This has totally messed up my prediction and fantasy. Even took out Firbank and Freeman as they'd not been getting points. LCD was 50/50.