• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 4

Healey needs to put his bias away, especially when he knows full well that we can't see the incident for ourselves.

It's the 3rd time already that his bias has shone through.

He may well be right, but we'll never know. We do know that if you're off your feet, then you're out of the game.
Was he off his knees or did he drop to his knees just before the tackle?

Was he off his knees or did he drop to his knees just before the tackle?
No idea, which is why "he may be right, but we'll never know".
But he has a history of being biased (and a history of parking that, but wasn't showing that side today) and a history of disagreeing with officials whether they're right or wrong.

If the players not held it's surely not double movement, amazed Healy keeps on about it!

I'm hearing it's a dislocated knee for Sam Graham.

Been there, done that, really hope I'm hearing lies

No idea, which is why "he may be right, but we'll never know".
But he has a history of being biased (and a history of parking that, but wasn't showing that side today) and a history of disagreeing with officials whether they're right or wrong.
I mean looking back on the replay he gets to his knees just before the tackle

I can't put into words how hacked off I am at individual players. Frost....Hodge going in on a lost ruck and leaving the blind side. I saw the same try three times in a row. Unbelievable. First time I've ever question the coaches for the subs as well. Bad place for Exeter.
I agree with all this, is that bad sub Hawkins for Hammersley? I was surprised at that one, just changed the defence.

To let 4 tries in is rediculous In that time but it's criminal let 3 almost identical ones in

Penalty only what kind of joke is that, that was a lot worse than the contact NH got the card for, madness

Gloucester in review. :confused:

Confusion Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

That Leicester v Northampton game yesterday was not a good watch. Genuinely worst of the the weekend thus far.

Just getting back and missed first half, heard Christie picked up an injury during the game? Hope it's not too bad, anyone see what happened?

That Leicester v Northampton game yesterday was not a good watch. Genuinely worst of the the weekend thus far.

Just getting back and missed first half, heard Christie picked up an injury during the game? Hope it's not too bad, anyone see what happened?
Don't search for it. It's really grim 😭

Latest posts