• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 4

Wild game,
Bath almost disrespectful playing up the final whistle - even a man down it felt like they were bullying Gloucester haha
Just let them go and have a bath

Time for the big game now, though

I didn not expect Exeter to be winless at this point
My main pre-season expectations:
1. Saracens would take a season to get used to life without Farrell, the Vunipolae etc.
2. Exeter would build, and move up from last season.
3. Gloucester's new elderly Welsh half-backs would be there just to top up their pensions being disinterested spectators in a disinterested club - worst signings of the summer.

My success rate isn't great

He's clearly not held not sure why commenting is going on about movement, it's only a question of grounding or not.

Healey needs to put his bias away, especially when he knows full well that we can't see the incident for ourselves.

It's the 3rd time already that his bias has shone through.

He may well be right, but we'll never know. We do know that if you're off your feet, then you're out of the game.

Last edited:
Officials quite literally handing Leicester this, clearly a knock on by Leicester argument can be made for PT, yellow at the least.

Yeah but one man shouldn't be that key to a team?
No but he is our defencive leader but also brings alot of cohesion in attack, I really think we would have looked like a different team had he started. I not making out that add him in and we would easily have won 3 games.

I think he is a key player and leader in this team and to discount his value is crazy

I can't put into words how hacked off I am at individual players. Frost....Hodge going in on a lost ruck and leaving the blind side. I saw the same try three times in a row. Unbelievable. First time I've ever question the coaches for the subs as well. Bad place for Exeter.

Why is that just a scrum player picks it up in an offside position preventing any advantage.

Latest posts