• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 4

Nah, that's Sale vs Newcastle - though this game is trying it's hardest to take the crown
That match was far more compelling than yesterday's nonsense*. This is too.

*Only thing I will say in its defence is that I'd seen two decent ones beforehand in Exe/Bris and Glaws/b*th in a marathon viewing so perhaps made the Tigger's/Saints match appear worse than it was. Not convinced but it's possible.

Fair play Quins.

Enjoyed that, a proper tussle.

T Willis caught the eye as did Baxter's tackling.
A lot of people will prefer a game like Glos v Bath (which was entertaining) but I often enjoy games like Quins/Sarries more, those kinds of games always feel great to win because you know that your team has had to really earn it. That was a proper game of rugby where nothing was given up easily. A good performance from both teams.

A lot of people will prefer a game like Glos v Bath (which was entertaining) but I often enjoy games like Quins/Sarries more, those kinds of games always feel great to win because you know that your team has had to really earn it. That was a proper game of rugby where nothing was given up easily. A good performance from both teams.

Exactly this.

šŸ„¹

Still processing the game from yesterday. Quins turned up and delivered a top drawer defensive effort, Sarries were off and couldn't pull off enough gameplans successfully.

Latest posts