• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 2

Ok im biased and hate that hes left us so soon...but i think Pepper is the best of the lot. Huge statement i know...but he simply can do it all. Attack, defence, insane engine...intellingence

The only thing that might hinder him is his injury stats. Hes already had a few long terms absences, But if thats sorted he can be a very special talent indeed.

And he did all this in possibly the worst premiership team in history!
If he can keep the starting shirt at Bath, he should be a nailed-on international.

Round 2 highlights playlist

Pleased to note, Gloucester and Bath both playing away, but wearing their home strips!
Saints / Exeter and Sarries / Sale probably genuinely too similar to each other - little surprised that Newcastle couldn't wear theirs at Quins, but then, Quins have a fair bit of black there (shoulders, arms, underarms) and the brown is pretty dark, so maybe fair enough.

It's nice seeing us hitting the ground running this season. Sarries maybe look to have a bit less rust than us at the moment but I think we are looking good so far. Strong team with no obvious weakness other than our 2nd string front row seems to get folded in the scrum.

Latest posts