• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 3

Tobias Elliot is very very good

Josh Hodge might have the worst defence of any 15 in the league, the calls for him to be in the England squad are crazy
Worse than Daly's according to most on here he is undeniably bad on D.

Healy has a point Willis is really starting to mature as a player has to be a serious contender for England now.

Freddie steward had a very good start of the season imo, he looks a bit quicker and a lot more aggressive in attack and defence which has been nice to see

Furbank still starts but I feel Steward will get his chance again soon

Willis was a england candidate before he left wasps imo
Sarries have the best backbone in the league starting wise at least
I'd agree but he was just lacking a bit of maturity in certain situations and his time at Sarries has just rounded him a bit more, plus having some team mates in the setup can't hurt either.

I don't want more Sarries being called up to international duty 😅
I can understand why a Sarries fan wouldn't want that, they've clearly had a great pre season, don't have the depth they once did to cope with international periods in the same way IMO.

For Chiefs, I don't think it's too early to say next week's home game against Bristol could be season defining. A win picks them back up and gives them the needed confidence for Falcons and Quins, two sides who ware just waiting to pick off them off if their heads are down. Players coming back in will help but the coaches need to make the right calls. Both games followed the same pattern and it revolved around 9. IMG_7481.jpeg

Latest posts