• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby play-offs: Reds - Sharks in Brisbane (21/07/2012)

Forward passes going both ways. The Pietersen try had 2 forward passes in it. It happens.

there is no way they will win with genia at FH. Beau robinson needs to come on, tapuai needs to come on frisby off. Sharks forward running has been sublime, the sharks are picking the right rucks to commit to and then reaping the benefits once there is a reds mistake. Can't see the reds pulling them

Sharks fans still cursing McLeod? Probably.

Yes, because he is losing too many balls. Knocking on at rucks, losing forward in the contact and just throwing a ***** fit when the opponent is contesting a ruck. He scored 2 tries in a full year, one being today's intercept and the other with a knock on last week (where he was lucky not to be called back)

Yes, because he is losing too many balls. Knocking on at rucks, losing forward in the contact and just throwing a ***** fit when the opponent is contesting a ruck. He scored 2 tries in a full year, one being today's intercept and the other with a knock on last week (where he was lucky not to be called back)

Don't worry Eze I'm kidding I've seen enough of the Sharks to figure him out. But at least he's not an Irish 9 post Stringer.

The real problem is that he never has any competition so he is guaranteed a start every week. Conrad Hoffmann is injury-prone while Cobus Reinach (young lad from the Sharks academy) doesn't get his chance from Plum.

If these Aussie commentators are such good refs why are they not out in the middle instead of sitting in a box second guessing the officials?

There was nothing in the replays to convince anyone that a try had been scored.

That was no try. At least it was not conclusive. I know the Aussie commentators think so, but hey... That's them. It was not conclusive, because the line was not visible where the ball was. The camera angle robbed the Reds of a try, not the TMO.

Ah come on!!!! Bosman mistakes the 5-meter line for the try-line!!!

There it is! 10-30!

This means we will have a SA-NZ final no matter what the results are next week!

Chiefs-Crusaders & Stormers-Sharks

Yellow card for Sykes and a try for Radike Samo. Reds end the season with a score but Sharks are through!!!

Latest posts