• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v New Zealand (20/08/2016)

I think we can safely say Aus didn't plant the bug...

You would hope for their sake that they didn't plant the bug. Even knowing the ABs game plan they still get thumped by 34 points.

Business as usual. NZ showing the union world how it is done, and no teams able to answer the challenge. Fair to say that the only exciting rugby internationals happen when NZ either play poorly, or are not on the field.

hoping South Africa and even Argentina can show a few more balls than oz did today. I just don't see NZ losing at all after witnessing that today.

- - - Updated - - -

Lions in NZ next year! They better start getting ready... :)

Just for a heads up Itoje was started 25 games won 25 games this season.

Suck on that...

Aaron Smith greatest players in the world ATM LOL don't make me laugh.

South Africa will be pretty good I reckon.... atleast I hope so. Otherwise we might as well start having a combined rugby championship team of SA, Aus and Arg + all the dregs of NZ VS NZ.:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Just for a heads up Itoje was started 25 games won 25 games this season.

Suck on that...

Aaron Smith greatest players in the world ATM LOL don't make me laugh.

I agree Ben Smiths been the best for like the last 6 years. Aaron nipping on his heals though.

This thread reminds me of an old phrase "say nothing in defeat and even less in victory". Stay classy San Diego!

I reckon that NZ made the story up to throw Aus off their game.............

I saw a photo of him wearing a pork pie cap the other day............... It all makes sense now.

Ozy did plant the bug and they had all they need to win but once it was found they decided to throw the game so to not look suspicious. #runonsentence

The Wallabies look tired this season. Their best players have plenty of mileage on the clock and they look like a side needing an injection of youth.

Business as usual. NZ showing the union world how it is done, and no teams able to answer the challenge. Fair to say that the only exciting rugby internationals happen when NZ either play poorly, or are not on the field.

hoping South Africa and even Argentina can show a few more balls than oz did today. I just don't see NZ losing at all after witnessing that today.

- - - Updated - - -

Lions in NZ next year! They better start getting ready... :)

Have to agree and, whilst you have to applaud everything about the AB's, they could be killing the game in Australia as a whole and at international level because they are so far ahead!

Was just thinking - it'd be a bit strange, with Dan Carter's retirement, if BB ends up winning WPOTY!

More of a rogering :)

- - - Updated - - -

NZ's dominance is ruining the sport. Think about that for a minute!

Do you really want to see one team dominating with their superb ability, skill, talent and depth - me, cannot see that I do not would expect many others other that that countries supporters I suppose?

I want to see matches that are a true contest and it is good to see this afternoons is exactly that!!

Not to pick holes - and I know it seems like I have a chip on my shoulder - but I still can't understand Dagg starting in this team. He missed several highballs, had passes intercepted, over-kicked a few times, and missed the tackle for the only Ozzy try.

Not to pick holes - and I know it seems like I have a chip on my shoulder - but I still can't understand Dagg starting in this team. He missed several highballs, had passes intercepted, over-kicked a few times, and missed the tackle for the only Ozzy try.

I understand shifting Smith to the wing to make way for another fullback, but that fullback should be McKenzie. I'm just looking forward to when NMS and SBW return so we can see:

9. Smith
10. Barrett
11. Naholo
12. SBW
13. Fekitoa
14. Milner-Skudder
15. Smith

21. Perenara
22. McKenzie
23. Moala

Latest posts