• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v New Zealand (20/08/2016)

Oz deserve credit for keeping them out for the first 15mins of the second half - shows they hadn't thrown in the towel to me. I'm not convinced there isn't room for improvement for the ABs though, which is a bit scary.

God help Australia when Ardie comes on for NZ

And this is the reason why the Wallabies are not going to play at Eden Park anymore. They dont deserve it

These teams play again - next week - in New Zealand? Who honestly wants to be part of that oz squad?

62 gone and 42-3 and I am content to turn it off and walk away......

This promises to be THE most one sided championships in recent times.....

disappointingly one sided does nothing for the game..... As a spectacle.

These teams play again - next week - in New Zealand? Who honestly wants to be part of that oz squad?
They will play for pride. Cant see that game also being this one sided. If it turns out to be then i will really feel for them.
I cant remember when last i saw an Australian poster on this forum. They have completely disappeared. It kind of reminds you of that tv show the leftovers.

They will play for pride. Cant see that game also being this one sided. If it turns out to be then i will really feel for them.
I cant remember when last i saw an Australian poster on this forum. They have completely disappeared. It kind of reminds you of that tv show the leftovers.

LOL Yep that England series really did a number on them it seems....

OZ needs Lopeti Timani, Nick Frisby and Samu Kerevi. Young blood

NZ number 4 has a face like a James Bond villain. Similar to Jaws.

I think NZ will be disappointed with their 2nd half really. Scoring 32 in the first half and only 10 so fair in the second. Obviously new players coming on but would have expected more.

It's the whole of Oz sport on a downer at the moment. Cricketers were just pumped 3-0 in Sri Lanka and their swimmers had an awful meet at the Olympics. They need to do a bit of soul searching at a national level.

The only silver lining in this game is it prevents people ragging on the Pumas for "diluting the competitiveness" of the competition. Also, if this game was NZ against Japan in Tokyo would it had been any less competitive? Questionable.

Still think Aussies will finish second, which ain't great for the tournament.

I think we can safely say Aus didn't plant the bug...

Latest posts