• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 TRC] Australia vs New Zealand - 21/09/24

we didnt score a try........

look i hope youre right....i just struggle with people like savea, tjp and BB seem to be untouchable, at most dropped to the bench when people like jordan, proctor, Perofeta etc get one game and even if they play well...back out of position at best and never seen again more often

the guys hes favouring are all on the way out and the ones with a long future are having their confidence knocked
that's a good point - no need to build combos if teh player is on teh way out. razor seems to love BB. he did like one or two good things when he came on against england in the first test and somehow that has excused all teh bad things he's done. I sort of get having him in there given our other back three players aren't great kickers, adn for covering ten, but...

I'll get lambasted for this but I'll say Oz wins 31-29.
if you actually think that, then i hope you are putting money on it (sorry if i'm encouraging gambling to a religious non gambler or someone with a prior gambling addition, or you are a kid (from Chicago) - so tell me to f off if i'm being in appropriate). tehy're paying $5 with the NZ tab so prob more elsewhere

that's a good point - no need to build combos if teh player is on teh way out. razor seems to love BB. he did like one or two good things when he came on against england in the first test and somehow that has excused all teh bad things he's done. I sort of get having him in there given our other back three players aren't great kickers, adn for covering ten, but...
but BB is famously not a great kicker (good compared to players in general, not for a 10/15)

Latest posts