• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 TRC] New Zealand vs Argentina - 10/08/24

hi people that game got me back here!! cheers
dude felipes approach paid off. he bet everything on preassure he fielded "5 backrowers" (matera kramer and gonzalez where inmense but also rubiolo in the second and gallo. its kind of soft in the scrum but great in the loose. specially worked because he didnt have a single srum. could add chocobares to the list.
pumas where strangely clinical. i saw the Abs choke like never before (vs the pumas)
from minute one you could see the they could do it.
a few key unforced errors from the ab where very costly. that line out that creevy collected..d mac pass to nobody etc. the penalies where more about desperation
saw the game 3 times :)
whats next? hope the pumas can deliver again. winning will be huge, but a good performance a loosing bonus will make it for me
if the abs start well they can go willd, but it the pumas can hold it and be close for 60 mins they have a chance. they gonna need a step foward for this.

Went off of highlights the first couple days after but finally got to watch it Tuesday night.

This was a very aesthetically pleasing game of rugby. Both teams played very fast and a little loose but they definitely played rugby as hard as they can. New Zealand made a few crucial errors and that was the difference.

25 is a high penalty count for an international but all the penalties seemed to come from the attacking team playing so fast. Just a really fun game to watch and a second dramatic half.

Latest posts