Ardie Savea
Sam Cane
Shannon Frizell
Josh Lord
Scott Barrett
Tyrel Lomax
Dane Coles
Ethan de Groot.

Reserves: Codie Taylor, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Nepo Laulala, Tupou Vaa'i, Dalton Papali'i, Finlay Christie, Richie Mo'unga, Braydon Ennor.

Argentina have got to fancy their chances being at home. That is not a full strength NZ side.

yeah if this was the world cup final I'd expect to see a different selection, with limited games before the WC they have to give everyone a go, manage player fatigue, injuries and try out combinations and gameplans. Some players maybe need more gametime to find form while others maybe need a rest. I also think selections are based a lot on how players look at training which we obviously dont see.
Clearly Sam Whitelock and Retalick need a rest.

I'd also hope that the AB XV are still in the selection mix for the world cup. player not st their best for the AB's could be replaced by a player having a blinder for the XV. That would count against stevenson as he's not getting gametime while he would surely start and probably play well for the ABXV

thats a weird team for the first game....i would have thought we might have wanted to really make a statement...this could be another ambush

I honestly dont know how BB is starting...he's so out of form...obviously not seen as a 10 option now otherwise RM wouldn't be on the bench

Can anyone recommend a good rugby streaming service to sign up to watch this match?

Stuck in the UK, don't have Sky Sports, but debating to find a rugby streaming service to join for all matches etc.

Either way I think Argentina could win this. Should be an epic

Can anyone recommend a good rugby streaming service to sign up to watch this match?

Stuck in the UK, don't have Sky Sports, but debating to find a rugby streaming service to join for all matches etc.

Stan Sports through a VPN?

Just sign up for Now TV for a month or so and then cancel.

Last edited:

Find an obscure sports pub that shows multiple different sports? Do they have those?

Latest posts