• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Argentina v New Zealand in La Plata (27/09/2014)

How strong is Kaino!? Going forward double tackled goes back... stops that and goes forward a bit unreal!!

Brilliant!!!! That's how you counter-attack....

EDIT: So that's what Nathan Harris looks like ;)

Last edited:
Well, here soccer supporters continue celebrating in the social networks the defeat of the "upper middle class" team, like every year...

Is Julian Savea better than Lomu?

I think yes. He has 26 tries in 26 test matches and he's only 24.
He can destroy the All Blacks' record try of Doug Howlett.

Wow, what a clearout by the Pumas #18!

Two All Blacks over the ball, clamped on, and he comes in and pushes them both back off.

Game over. 2nd half wasn't as good as the 1st, but the AB's got the job done. Must be time for breakfast.

I really am not sure what you are trying to get at, it's something I've struggled with my whole life, and am trying to get passed it.

Seriously, change the record, it's predictable. We get it, you hate the working class and football. You do realize you come across exactly as the people you denigrate?

I really am not sure what you are trying to get at, it's something I've struggled with my whole life, and am trying to get passed it.

Seriously, change the record, it's predictable. We get it, you hate the working class and football. You do realize you come across exactly as the people you denigrate?

I don't hate the working class, in fact I don't consider myself upper middle class. It seems you don't understand irony, I haven't 100 million dollars in the bank and I don't have a BMW X6. I don't hate the working class and don't hate football, I support a football team of Argentina, River Plate. When I say: "The team of the upper middle class", I'm being ironic

;)

Glad I kept watching for the Agulla try, expect to see a Unicorn tommorow at this rate.

We'll see at the WC next year that they are probably in the top 6 by the end of the tournament these guys game just suits WC rugby. Maybe even higher if teams like Australia fall over.

Aussie will probably win the whole thing to be fair, building nicely atleast top 3 team in the world at the moment arguably number 2

Latest posts