• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders vs Sharks (Round 14)

?????? You think stomping on someones head only deserves a yellow?

Unfortunately this will probably ruin the game as a contest...

You are right but the player is alright and the game may be ruined as a contest.The sharks are however a determined bunch.

That's a clear cut red right there, shocking. Yes, the Saders player was ****ling him holding, but how many times does that happen a game.

Crusaders miss another try chance. They are putting a lot of pressure on but they need to be more clinical.....

I'm a bit behind (should be in bed! It's 4 am here!) but so far (14 mins in) looks like a great game.

das

I'm a bit behind (should be in bed! It's 4 am here!) but so far (14 mins in) looks like a great game.

das

Something will happen in 2 minutes....

EDIT: Sharks with a chance to close it to a 3 point gap at half time. They will be very happy to be so close after the Crusaders have dominated most of the half against a 14-man Sharks side.....

Last edited:
Something will happen in 2 minutes....

Ouch! That was one nasty stomp! If he hadn't been looking at the player on the ground as he stomped down it could be considered an accidental action, but this looked angry and deliberate. I agree with Marshall (as usual ;) ) - I understand wanting to shake off the player who's holding you, but you have to rely on the referees to discipline the offender, and don't take the law into your own hands...or feet, as is the case here.

EDIT: Must go to bed - will catch the rest in the am. Wish I could stay and play, but I need my beauty sleep. I mean, I really, REALLY need it (and then it won't help much anyways :p ).

das

Last edited:
Ouch! That was one nasty stomp! If he hadn't been looking at the player on the ground as he stomped down it could be considered an accidental action, but this looked angry and deliberate. I agree with Marshall (as usual ;) ) - I understand wanting to shake off the player who's holding you, but you have to rely on the referees to discipline the offender, and don't take the law into your own hands...or feet, as is the case here.

EDIT: Must go to bed - will catch the rest in the am. Wish I could stay and play, but I need my beauty sleep. I mean, I really, REALLY need it (and then it won't help much anyways :p ).

das

At least you have coverage, mine was lost shortly after the "incident" ... Happened last week too. Restored at half time at least

It should have been a yellow not a red.

What? That was
norc.gif
all day long, a text book example.

Deysel looked down, lined up Taufua's head and then intentionally stomped on his face. Once the referee/TMO saw that, it was always going to be a red.

The Sharks are doing well with only 14, but the Crsuaders need to wake up.....

Unacceptably poor performance by the crusaders! They are losing against 13 men

This has been one of the worst matches I've seen since... well the last Sharks match really. Discipline has been awful from both sides, but the Crusaders have been absolutely crap.

And the Sharks score a try. Pathetic display by the Crusaders. This could be very embarrassing for them....

Well if anybody had doubts about the Sharks that done with!

But the Saders... Blackadder should stand down immediately this kind of display is just ridiculous with that squad of players.

I hate the Sharks. The play the most negative Rugby I've seen for ages... but the Crusaders deserve to lose this after constantly going for penalties instead of tries in spite of having a massive advantage in numbers.

Latest posts