• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15 Play Off QF: Crusaders - Sharks @ Trafalgar Park, Nelson (25-06-2011)

lol you guys are funny ;)

sonny bill is having a good strong game, not really dominating everything, can work on a few things. He has shown he has pace, he can tackle (still missed a few) great support and great hands. Nothing wrong with offloads, thats the game the Crusaders are trying to play so he fits perfectly into it.

It's Charl McLeod. He cannot play decent for more than 10 minutes.

In the build to his try, McLeod was fine.

Instantly after that he was a complete liability

I'm going in search of comfort food :(

lol you guys are funny ;)

sonny bill is having a good strong game, not really dominating everything, can work on a few things. He has shown he has pace, he can tackle (still missed a few) great support and great hands. Nothing wrong with offloads, thats the game the Crusaders are trying to play so he fits perfectly into it.

I'm not denying that he's not making an impact or playing well. He's doing what an inside centre should be doing. I just didn't see any domination.
But i do despise him, so i'm very impartial at times. LOL!

Well Cymro, I don't know what it is with McLeod, but he seem to have some special place in Plum's heart or something. Man, I wish Ruan Pienaar would return. We haven't been the luckiest team this year anyway. Hoffmann injured, Kockott requested a move to the Lions (whom he is now leaving to go to France) and Michalak only joined us 3 weeks ago.

For weeks we've been in 5th, with the Crusaders in 4th. I was happy when the Crusaders passed the Blues on the log, not knowing we would drop a place and still draw the Crusaders!!! :(

Over and out. Crusaders to play Stormers next week, Blues vs Reds.
We could have a NZ final :)

Well Cymro, I don't know what it is with McLeod, but he seem to have some special place in Plum's heart or something. Man, I wish Ruan Pienaar would return. We haven't been the luckiest team this year anyway. Hoffmann injured, Kockott requested a move to the Lions (whom he is now leaving to go to France) and Michalak only joined us 3 weeks ago.

For weeks we've been in 5th, with the Crusaders in 4th. I was happy when the Crusaders passed the Blues on the log, not knowing we would drop a place and still draw the Crusaders!!! :(

Don't know if Facing the Blues would have been an easier gift.

Someone said earlier on that an under 8s coach would be aghast with the skills shown out there tonight and i second those sentiments.
Some awful schoolboy errors all over the shop tonight.
Considering it was so high scoring for crusaders i can't believe it was so boring.

I quite enjoyed that game RC, but i think I probably had more ridinig on it that you :p Plus i enjoyed tweeting during the game too :)

It was a good second half but the Crusaders weren't playing on their full potential. Fingers crossed for next week

$364 thousand raised for red cross apeal for the christchurch earthquake by sonny bill for his boxing fight he did during the bye week, great stuff there.

The Blues just suit us better than the Crusaders. I see us win at Eden Park much easier than in Nelson against the Saders. Oh well, the Stormers can set things right next week after they lost earlier this season. I hate to see an all-conf. final. A final should be between 2 teams from different countries.

True but the trip to NZ the Stormers had to do this season didn't really pay of for them

They lost to the Chiefs but did beat the Blues at Eden Park. Let's see what the Crusaders can do against the rested Stormers

Yeah that wasn't the best game in the end, better than last night's one though I'd say. The Crusaders will apparently be back to a nearly full strength squad next week too, should be a great game against the Stormers.

Andy Ellis is woeful. Mathewson had a blinder on Friday.

I'm not sure how happy I'd be if I were a Sharks supporter, some of the calls by the ref were pretty confusing, especially that scrum call on Beast.

Even if the decisions went our way, we would not have managed to beat the Crusaders today. Our midfield lacked serious penetration-power, our scrumhalf was awful, our line-outs were utterly poor. What can I say? It's a miracle we crossed the try line.

Latest posts