• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15 Play Off QF: Crusaders - Sharks @ Trafalgar Park, Nelson (25-06-2011)

Half time: Crusaders 13 - 5 Sharks

Let's hope this game picks up a little in the second half.
Surprised Sharks have not gotten more from this game given their aggression at the breakdown.

Knock-ons, turn-overs, McLeod throwing some wild passes and we are nowhere even close to threatening the Crusaders. Things need to change. Alberts is off now for Kanko, but if McLeod doesn't get his act together, this game is over before the second half even starts. I liked the run of McLeod leading up to the try, but in defence he is utterly poor.

Utter tripe, utter tripe

The coach of an under-8s G side would stand aghast if he saw his team playing likw this

At least the Sharks tend to better in the second half these days, but deary me, Bryce Lawrence is going to be reffing the final, and after this first half I am not sure that I want the Sharks to be there!

well Lawrence is a shocker, he should be subbed off at half time!

first 2 mins were messy, second twenty much better. Still some dodgy calls, Williams dive looked worse real time, but replays show that he took bigger hits from that marshmallow man in the boxing.

Hoping that the second half Larwence will let the teams play, and that both teams can hold on to the ball.

Crusaders scrums looking strong
Sharks hitting the rucks hard forcing a few turnovers which is great to see.

Well the Crusaders also need to tighten up their game and Carter shouldn't miss any more kicks

Sonny Bill acting like a child. More fuel to my fire of hatred for the imposter.

SBW is dominating fact.

Sharks all over the breakdown.

****, i forgot about semi final tips.

Anyway, nice intercept Crusaders have won this on broken play brilliance. Not much the Sharks can do other than to keep their own game composed and structured. Now i guess they need to attack though.

You could see that from a mile off, not that the Crusaders players retreated of course...

Well, Keiron Reade didn't really read it "brilliantly". The pass was telegraphed! Everyone could see it happening.
You've got to assume this is game over already. But with nothing to lose let's hope the Sharks finally start playing.

SBW is dominating fact.

Really? Hmm...define "dominating".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Keiron Reade didn't really read it "brilliantly". The pass was telegraphed! Everyone could see it happening.
You've got to assume this is game over already. But with nothing to lose let's hope the Sharks finally start playing.

Really? Hmm...define "dominating".

Offloading, scoring, tackling, hitting the line ... being good in attack and defense. Obviously you don't rate him so you are going to be negative towards him.

Lol! Chill out, bro. Just not seeing him do anything more that a no.12 doesn't normally do.
But, you're right, i don't rate him. Crash ball-offload.

I have not seen a single Sharks line-out going right today. I knew we were going to lose this, I just didn't think we would be demoted to spectators this match. Jeez, McLeod is awful, Terblanche, Bosman, Alberts and Hargreaves get back to their old selves.

We need some serious reinforcements for lock and center. At this stage I prefer playing with 14 men. Just take McLeod off

Whats going on with all the Sharks knock on's at the base of the ruck tonight?

Latest posts