• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Wallabies - All Blacks @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (27-8-2011, 10:05GMT)

I'll give you that one. :D

However, our tri-nations trophy looks pretty good next to those two world cups ;)

However, our tri-nations trophy looks pretty good next to those two world cups ;)

Better take a picture of it, you won't see it again for another decade :p

jerry.gif

Don't Australia get to keep the Tri-Nations trophy/shield/whatever it is, because it's the 4N now?

haha, another great point Olyy.

But the IRB or RFU will probably find a way to claim it belongs at their HQ. Then they can send us a replica to keep. Yay. ;)

To be fair: England made both Rugby and Australia, so we kindof deserve some of the credit

Not all of it, just 96-98% of it

Even though we lost (2009), at the time this was pretty funny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wait! What??

I thought there was only one World Cup Trophy and isn't it standing next to the Bulls' Super 14 Trophy here in SA??

Ehm, the real Webb Ellis Cup is awarded right after the final and is replaced that same night for a replica. The Cup that the world champions take home, is not the original one.

The only moment the players get to hold the real Webb Ellis Cup is in the dressingroom right after winning the final

Ehm, the real Webb Ellis Cup is awarded right after the final and is replaced that same night for a replica. The Cup that the world champions take home, is not the original one.

The only moment the players get to hold the real Webb Ellis Cup is in the dressingroom right after winning the final

HAHA! damn, you sure know how to kick a guy in the nuts!

Don't Australia get to keep the Tri-Nations trophy/shield/whatever it is, because it's the 4N now?

I heard through the grape vine that New Zealand might keep it for all those years of dominance. Though, I guess Australia do deserve it for winning it. But, I mean, 10 wins to 3 is a pretty big margin.

Shaiza. Really? They should put it in a rugby museum. I'm really looking forward to the 4N next year. Will be a well overdue refresh to our premiere SH tournament.

The 2 referees that were in charge of our first 2 matches against New Zealand in 2010. Both were from Ireland from what I can remember, but they were outright the worst referees I have ever seen. Pathetically bad.

Nigel Owens and Alan Lewis I think it was. Alain Rolland is also pathetic. To me, it seems like the NH referees confuse rugby with dick swinging. All they do the entire game is try to stamp authority over players, choosing to reset scrums when the ball is already at the centres. NH referees can't stand free flowing games.

Right there is a fight in any bar in Wales, especially a Gay Bar!!

Cheating 101

:D

Love Jimmy!

Excellent. Name me one scrum half anywhere in the world who would not do that given the opportunity!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right there is a fight in any bar in Wales, especially a Gay Bar!!

Excellent. Name me one scrum half anywhere in the world who would not do that given the opportunity!!!

Any scrumhalf who isnt a kiwi! :p

Latest posts