• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Tonga - Canada (14-09-2011, 17:00)

Hope it's not too serious for O'Toole.
Tonga are having a bad 1st 40...same as against the ABs.

Canada unlucky not to hold up the tongans, but all that messy business drew in canadians leaving an overlap.
Canada will be disappointed with conceding that try.

If you had told me Canada would be in the lead at half time I would have laughed at you.

Canada is really more physical than Tonga , before the try there was some big hits. I guess everyone just got focused on those last 2 breakdowns and left that overlap. Good on Tonga for getting the try, 20+ phases. I'm not sure if all the Tongan handling errors were lack of focus or from the pressure that Canada puts on them. Maybe a bit of both.
This Canadian team seems so much different from it's previous incarnations. Lots of aggressive defenders, very mobile. Looks dangerous when they get possession. Those linebreaks that used to sink us we can now recover from.

Some scintillating stuff from both sides, terrible officiating continues, Kaplan needs to come off the field

Wow. not impressed with that tripping from Tonga

edit. if we lose because of this reffing.....

Last edited:
That non-call on the trip is a blemish on what's otherwise been a fantastic game so far. Loving it!

Kaplan has been dire how was that not a spear tackle?

I don't like to complain about refs but this guy is atrocious. Missed trip and a spear tackle.

And then a complete refusal to call an offside while the Tongan is standing 5 feet offside looking at him being pointed at by 5 Canadians.

Then the scrum call.

Then that crap that Cudmore just got called on.

Last edited:
Has Kaplan been bribed?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to the try not to the bribing LOL

Last edited:
TRYYY!!

I hate to use caps, but I actually yelled out for that one, good stuff! lol

Latest posts