• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Tonga - Canada (14-09-2011, 17:00)

Canada deservedly win this one, what a great match. An absolute wonder start for the Canadians.

A great win for North American rugby. Rivalry aside, I hope our friends up north will be cheering on the US tomorrow too for the better of our region.

Tough match but we came out on top! Seriously, after Wales-SA this was the best match of the tournament so far. Canada definitely had a tenacious defence and some great offensive play (great work in the mauls) and it could have been a bigger lead, but we did suffer due to some dubious penalty calling.

What a game! Was shouting and screaming for Canada :D very happy they won! Well done!

Dang it.

Congrats Canada.

But thats me 100 out of pocket... MEH!

Well played it was nice to see the boys match and beat the tongans at the the physical part of the game.

It was also very nice to see us play rugby, we put phases of play together, appeared to have a plan.

Well done.

Also, I'm guessing DTH was MoM? He was fantastic all game, busting tackles, lovely offloads! Carpenter was superb too! Who does he play for? Think they said Rotherham ***ans?

Also, I'm guessing DTH was MoM? He was fantastic all game, busting tackles, lovely offloads! Carpenter was superb too! Who does he play for? Think they said Rotherham ***ans?

Kleeberger got man of the match I believe. God, he played so well. Was totally in their hair the whole time.

Well played it was nice to see the boys match and beat the tongans at the the physical part of the game.

It was also very nice to see us play rugby, we put phases of play together, appeared to have a plan.

Well done.

Even Smith had a great game FFW!!!

Latest posts