• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

I thought that, but what red is he on about?
It's like he's mixed England and France up :huh:

Earls said in an interview now that he enjoys coming up against guys like Tuilagi it was along the lines of you got to play the best to be the best but still you know...

Earls literally gave France that try. The ball was on the ground and instead of diving on the ball or even attempting to tackle, he tried to kick it and missed. Even if he made contact with d ball, he wud only kicked it 10m and wud never reclaim it. Rob Henderson said that Earls has the potential to be better than Drico, today he will be exposed as the amateur player that he is. Tuilagi hope u murder him.

Did your last profile get blocked or did you just forget your password?

I'm just going to let your opinion be as it is.

Tuilagi hopes you murder him.

Tualagi hopes that I murder Kieth Earls? Or is it that he wants me to murder Tualagi himself? Is that what you were trying to get at? That seems quite far-fetched.

Edit: Really, you're going to have to be less ambigious...

Last edited:
Ah....It's all so obvious now :lol:

Either way, I don't think we'll be complaining about anything for a year, we're not Irish/Welsh ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYFRI4cxKLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
What's the weather for the game? Just heard Matt Dawson saying it was hammering down near Twickenham.

No idea - I know it was forecast to rain today though.
Hopefully it'll clear up, as I don't think new-England will do particularly well in the sludge and mud (oh how times have changed!).

Bad weather will suit neither team but I suppose we have the forward carriers more suited for it.

Interesting stat Bowe has score 6 tries. England have score 5.

Of course will have no reflection on the match.

Last edited:
What the **** are RTE doing with this manic leprechaun thing?[/QUOTE

I would rather have that, I have Jamie Roberts dressed as a rather camp cow boy :D

That does sound bad but this leprechaun has had at least 5 minutes before each match and judging by the amount of mascara he's wearing he's an emo. Wonder what he'd do if we lose.

Looks like the rains really coming down.

Nice to hear the wolf whistles for the anthem singer...

EDIT: That's a harsh penalty

Last edited:
whats's wrong with Eddie? i agree with jiffy though, what a miserable sod he is

Good first scrum for England, 3 points, weather looks pretty grim.