• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

I expect it too be a close game but I think the Irish are feeling a bit hurt qnd want a big result against another top team now especially after losing to Wales and Ireland I can see them nicking a result too although its going to be a very close game no bigger than 5 points in it, Bowe to score the winning try on 76 mins.

England will have to be on top of their game but with the confidence they now have after playing so well against Wales and the big much deserved win over France its going to be a big ask of Ireland who will have to be at their best for this one.

I have a horrible feeling that this will be the case :(He always seems to play well vs England.

Don't take it personally he's rarely had a bad game in green since 09.;)

Hope he does get a try obviously it'll help us and he'll break a championship record.

well...glad that whole thing is finished.

Beating Ireland is just not something we do. We like, especially, to get bent over at breakdown time. I mean, it's all good fun right?Also, tackling Tommy Bowe coming infield for a set-piecebacks move isn't really something we do either. I mean why would you bother?

Ireland could have been in for a grand slam.A quality side and tomorrow should be great fun.

Looking forward to seeingwhat happens when Tuilagi runsat earls (as opposed to the last game when he ran to the side of earls who tried to hug him, unsuccessfully

Hope he does get a try obviously it'll help us and he'll break a championship record.

uhh yeah...uhm. Just make sure he gets just one though coz you guys have 112 total points right now so make sure you beat England like 8-3 or somethin yeah ? ;)

This will be an epic game..... cus Ireland will let it b a great game. I want ireland 2 win but I really want tuilagi to murder Earls hopefully break one maybe even 2 legs. Earls is shite. We need 2 dominate d line out yet we r playin O'Callaghan. Kev McLaughlin is a beast in the air. Touhy is better than him. Kidney you r bias to Munster. Hope you get sacked

I never noticed the little status thing that goes with having a red bad. Quality.

This will be an epic game..... cus Ireland will let it b a great game. I want ireland 2 win but I really want tuilagi to murder Earls hopefully break one maybe even 2 legs. Earls is shite. We need 2 dominate d line out yet we r playin O'Callaghan. Kev McLaughlin is a beast in the air. Touhy is better than him. Kidney you r bias to Munster. Hope you get sacked

We lose Luimneach at get his opposite.

I wish Luimneach was here. I'd imagine he'd say
"LOL what about D'Arcy I hope he gets hit by a truck, someone just give him his pension so he can retire and let Zebo into the team"

With Earls and Zebo in midfield how could be lose. None of those Leinster D4 English boys.

I wish Luimneach was here. I'd imagine he'd say
"LOL what about D'Arcy I hope he gets hit by a truck, someone just give him his pension so he can retire and let Zebo into the team"
Don't really mind if darcy was kicked out and d form irish 12 is Fergie and stupid kidney keeps him on the bench. What does dat show - bias. Ruddock playin out of his skin and too McLaughlin and of course he brings through O'Mahony who is playin ok. Tomas O'Leary shouldn't play on the AIL and boss is playin great and what does kidney do bring in o'leary. Full of **** kidney

Can we please try and keep this thread on topic from now on...

OK my sig has some significance with this thread what do people think?

I'm pretty sure btw that some of DO'C comments are actually taken from his autobiography.

I really hope Lancaster, Farrell and Rowntree have told the players to get the ***le out of their heads. It's not going to happen, and If we try and beat Ireland by a certain amount rather than playing to win, we'll definitely lose.

I think we could/should use Tuilagi more directly in midfield. He should be coming in as first receiver more often to maximise his impact.

Latest posts