• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

i still can't see how they can ban hartly based on the video footage (can't show under rucks/scrums). Also i dont think hartley would bite his finger UNLESS ferris was doing something as well (e.g putting his hand on his face).

You can't ban someone WITHOUT looking at what actually happened from all camara angles.

I agree chances are he had his hand somewhere it shouldn't have been !

No point in speculating on this really. Either the citing commissioner has some evidence that we haven't seen or he's an idiot.

I'm sure all will become clear in time. That or a big waste of time.

Either the citing commissioner has some evidence that we haven't seen or he's an idiot.

Well, they can request the footage of all TV cameras and not merely the one being used by the director.

It is quite possible they have an angle that shows something - although I would be somewhat dubious.

If he (Hartley) is guilty, it could be Stuart Lancaster that decides he doesn't play again - he seems that kind of coach - and more power to him.

Oh and I'd like to congratulate England - absolutely no arguments with the result or scoreline... in fact the scoreline probably flattered us!

Latest posts