• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

Well you all sound like one on here with your negative energy and saying Ireland will lose to England you really serious!.

I'm not saying we will lose...I'm saying it will be a tough game..I also have said before I expect Ireland to win this.

Now stop confusing being an arrogant WUM with having confidence in the team...I'll give you a guess which one you are.

Well you all sound like one on here with your negative energy and saying Ireland will lose to England you really serious!.

You're right. Ireland are the bestest team in the whole entire world nobody should even bother playing us because we'll always win. The only time we'll ever lose is becuz of Munster players becuz they're all the worstest players in the world.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNND

Do you just automatically presume I'm trolling no matter what I say?
5ptm.jpg

**** I just repped Luimneach as opposed to negging him someone correct this please...

With interest.

Ahaha i cant belive you all actually belived that bs about being a lawyer, ive actually just turned 19 im a broker in the city of london my dad's from Limerick dont hate me just got bored so decided to spill the beans.

BIG NEWS!!!

Ahaha i cant belive you all actually belived that bs about being a lawyer, ive actually just turned 19 im a broker in the city of london my dad's from Limerick dont hate me just got bored so decided to spill the beans.

BIG NEWS!!!

I'm shocked. Shocked. You had us all convinced.

In fairness, hardly takes a brainsurgeon to figure our that the 18 next to his name might have reflected his age....

Was he trolling before, or is he trolling now:eek:

Sorry couldn't help myself:D

In fairness, hardly takes a brainsurgeon to figure our that the 18 next to his name might have reflected his age....

Does that make me 1 then
:p

Ok people now stop hating me because i was only bored im actually a very intellectual person, i don't want bad rep looking forward to saturday though.

Latest posts