• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

Im talking when it matters e.g. the six nations keep counting your nearly there.
You asked, I answered.
You can't change the question afterwards because you don't like the answer.
ManuTuilagiIreSB_rdax_444x300.jpg

:)
I'll bet every english man on here 100 pounds each that Ireland will win, Come lets see who steps up and accepts.

Please stop it. We as a nation don't do cocky well. Always make us the underdogs it's the best position; and you get a nice theme song. If you can't manage humble at least try assured confidence.

Also you posted about "your boy Keith" being player of the tournament didn't you? I think most would say one of his best attributes is his finishing. Currently he's been outscored by Rory Best...:D

Last edited:
My head is telling me that England should definitely win this game when you take into account form and all that jazz. On the other hand I just have one of those feelings telling me that Ireland will shade it by about 2-5 points.

I see O'Callaghan has waded into with some comments too. http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyun...2/03/15/RUGBYU_Ireland_Nightlead.html&BID=504

Quite liking their comments really. Putting a lot of pressure on themselves to win now and England have already outdone people expectations this 6N.

I think the Irish may be underestimating how much this England team will want to win so Lancaster gets the job.

Again twisting and more twisting. Wow a celtic nation likes to beat the English, shock. I like how they had to define what eejit meant.