• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Round 2

Only being allowed to play 7 prem games this season might be ok if you've played quite a few world cup games AND are included in 6N squad as you would only 'miss' about 5 games. For someone like ,say, Francis or Singleton, if they weren't in 6N squad it would be totally unfair. There would have to be some sort of compromise involved.
From the way Sanderson was talking i assumed it was applied to every team ,not just Saracens ,but i might be wrong.

Think it's a Sarries policy rather than a World Rugby one - Sanderson mentioned it on the weekend.
Just seen that interview, he definitely implies that it's Sarries policy / expectation, and is also clear that it's 7 regular season, premiership games, and with the assumption that Sarries will be making finals. So you can add an intended 2 premiership and 9 Champ Cup matches.

Bear in mind that the Prem runs through the 6N this year, to allow for the late start...

I'm not doing the maths right now for how many they'd be around for, but being rested.

Latest posts