English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
l7XrMxs.png

@TRF_Olyy i havnt watched enough of Ben and Tom together but do you notice a difference in the level they play at due to Tom playing for England and time in England camps?

Can't say I've noticed any difference, tbh - I presume there's a difference in their conditioning by now, but that's tough to judge (especially when they're, well, identical)

Can't say I've noticed any difference, tbh - I presume there's a difference in their conditioning by now, but that's tough to judge (especially when they're, well, identical)
I just cant wait till you have 2 sets of twins in your pack at once. As well as sam and luke james in the back and a 3rd du preez at FH. :)

I always thought this is so strange. Surely you would also call up both Curries to train together in England camps so a direct like for like bench replacement is there. Many international sides would do anything for that, especially for a player of Curry's standard.

Am I wrong in thinking that England first called up Ben before he got injured then replaced with Tom (a while back now) or was that hearsay?

I always thought this is so strange. Surely you would also call up both Curries to train together in England camps so a direct like for like bench replacement is there. Many international sides would do anything for that, especially for a player of Curry's standard.

Am I wrong in thinking that England first called up Ben before he got injured then replaced with Tom (a while back now) or was that hearsay?
Yup, they broke Ben in training so called up Tom and he's been there ever since

Sale have some squad this year, that bench is tasty.

*edit*
EHuCsiLWkAEwgBj

Leiua injured (up to 6 weeks with knee) and Attwood rested due to 6 day turn around and plenty of cover. Guess that's why Hurrell is on the bench too so Siale can go straight in.

Last edited:
Only 7 academy products in that 23, though. 14 EQP - not keen on that tbh

#teamDuPreez

Got to find a balance, I've seen more offensive sides in the past for non-EQP. Hope you smash LI TBH, had a look on their forum a while back and it seemed infested with alt-right types during the time of Jackson signing.

Having seen the lineups, my predictions are:

Exeter - BP win (no BP for Bath)
Northampton - BP win (losing BP for Worcester)
Gloucester - BP win (no BP for Wasps)
Harlequins - BP win (losing BP & try BP for Bristol)
Sale - BP win (no BP for Irish)
Saracens - BP win (no BP for Tigers)

I think Quins will just about edge a try fest with Bristol (could be wishful thinking though).

I can see Exeter hammering Bath tonight and Gloucester getting a comfortable home win over Wasps.

Nice appetiser tonight. looking forward to seeing how Hogg goes.

Don't want to sound moany but that last scrum was solid and stable, ref said "use it", Exeter didn't use it. Then it goes down and it's a penalty to Exeter. How is that reasonable?

Gonna have to call this a 0-0 in a minute, that rain is horrendous

Tom Homer definitely has a side hustle as an Ed Sheeran impersonator with the new hair

Don't want to sound moany but that last scrum was solid and stable, ref said "use it", Exeter didn't use it. Then it goes down and it's a penalty to Exeter. How is that reasonable?
Need to stop the pens although I think one or two could have gone the other way. To be level in spite of that is pretty decent so if you can convince the ref that Chuffs are infringing then Barf should be able to close this out. Your forward boshing looked the far more intense of the two sides when you got going near the line, no mean feat.

One question I have is what happened to starting 9? Must have missed it in the rain and leaves.

Latest posts