• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Round 2

Need to stop the pens although I think one or two could have gone the other way. To be level in spite of that is pretty decent so if you can convince the ref that Chuffs are infringing then Barf should be able to close this out. Your forward boshing looked the far more intense of the two sides when you got going near the line, no mean feat.

One question I have is what happened to starting 9? Must have missed it in the rain and leaves.
I'm only dipping in and out of the game but I saw him go off for a HIA in the first half, presuming he didn't come back from it

Wtf was the Bath player thinking? Ball comes out at his feet so he just looks at it, decides he isn't interested and just grabs onto the ruck. Absolutely braindead.

Really wasted that opportunity.

Am I right in saying that you aren't allowed to just stop straight on the ball when it pops out the ruck though? I think you have to stay on your feet

Priestland is playing well, it's his kind of game.

I mean the commentator was saying pretty much exactly the same thing as I typed it, but I thought of it first I swear

They have got to remove these ridiculous caterpillar rucks.

Is that Chris Cook giving away a brainless penalty? Yes, yes it is.

What's going on with Bath not bothering to protect Cook's clearances though?

And what the **** was that? Pathetic tackling

Thought Mercer had ****** that really badly then, but that burst of acceleration was quality

Really wasted that opportunity.

Am I right in saying that you aren't allowed to just stop straight on the ball when it pops out the ruck though? I think you have to stay on your feet
You can't dive on a ball as it's leaving a ruck. I'd argue the ball had been out and the bath player covered it up. You also can't put the ball back into the ruck with the bath player did.

Sorry but what exactly does Hogg bring to this team?

He's the only player in either side who's been making breaks....
You can't dive on a ball as it's leaving a ruck. I'd argue the ball had been out and the bath player covered it up. You also can't put the ball back into the ruck with the bath player did.
Thanks

If I'm bath I'm ****** that the clock didn't start until the ball was put into scrum

If I'm bath I'm ****** that the clock didn't start until the ball was put into scrum
I am a Bath fan, I'm too busy ro be pissed about an extra couple of seconds. Besides, they were pretty slow stopping the clock.

Sets things up nicely for a huge breakfast and a huger match in the morning

The ground must be so waterlogged to be getting cut up like that.

Latest posts