• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (05/02/22)

England seemed well on top until scotland were allowed to take a quick linout,after a ball boy catches it then swapped for a dry one and score a try .or have i missed a law change
It was fine as both teams had set up for a line out (both need a minimum of 2 players in the lineout). So it was a quickly taken lineout as apose to a quick lineout.

Smh at least England invented fish and chips. Are you drunk?

God created fish and burdz.

God created fish and burdz.

Don't tee them up to say God was an Englishman. Because they'll ****** do it

It seems I'm in a minority of one, but I saw nothing from Scotland to suggest they are worth their hype. Their defence was good, but I don't think we really tested it with our one-dimensional attack. Their tries came from moments of opportunism/England completely switching off. They barely threatened otherwise.

Ritchie will be a big loss for them too.

In Cardiff, I'd fancy Wales and I don't see Scotland beating Ireland or France right now so …
I think this Scotland side is better up front and defensively, but really lacking in the centres compared to that of Vern Cotter's Scotland. Peak Huw Jones had real x-factor to translate the dynamism of Finn into great attacking opportunities for the backline. I don't fancy the excellent Scottish backline to get many scoring opportunities and keep Scotland as likely 5th overall (I've got sick of picking them to win in Cardiff and then they fluff it). Hard to judge when they were feeding off scraps yesterday, but it's my hunch.

Scots taking credit for something the English did is very on brand for their 6N side
I'll be honest, that is something we learnt from the English, take credit for others achievements

Although the yanks have honed that to a fine art

God was an Englishman

and if youse would take the time to tell Lizzie to stop getting into trouble, then god wouldn't have to interrupt every other f**king weekend to go save her.

God will soon become a republican when he gets sick of having his beer getting warm when he's off saving her instead of sitting down to watch god's team* play.

*and that ain't England.

Latest posts