• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Scotland vs France - 10/02/24

Very good know Kilrush club well and Moneypoint wow it still going back there. You'd have played Gleeson League so would have encountered some fun refs too 🙄
I'm not saying it was top tier rugby lol, it was nothing I hadnt dealt with in Wales. I enjoyed myself lol.

I cant imagine what it looks like today, I say it's been 15 years, but what year was thomand redone, 2006/2007? I havnt visited since ESBI moved me to Southampton, except for a dirty weekend in Kilkee...

Are you working in the region then? I do miss that part of the world, flying into Shannon, driving through the picturesque small town of Ennis and up the dirt road to Killimer.

I'm not saying it was top tier rugby lol, it was nothing I hadnt dealt with in Wales. I enjoyed myself lol.

I cant imagine what it looks like today, I say it's been 15 years, but what year was thomand redone, 2006/2007? I havnt visited since ESBI moved me to Southampton, except for a dirty weekend in Kilkee...

Are you working in the region then? I do miss that part of the world, flying into Shannon, driving through the picturesque small town of Ennis and up the dirt road to Killimer.
Oh I know meant that the Gleeso league is a strange league lol.

O work for Munster but from near Shannon.

Certainly some strange unique roads already. Kilkee much changed now

I thought the ref made the wrong on field decision at the time, and my immediate reaction was the tmo won't be able to overturn that, so I turned it off. but the ref was in a different position to me and made the call he obviously thought was right based on what he saw. So, bad luck.
How can you think he made the wrong call? he either sees a ground or doesn't it's Boolean, no interpretation required.

The thing I still don't get is what was the SRU's endgame? They must have known they would never get an apology or acknowledgement of a mistake, so what were they trying to distract from or are they just that bitter that they lost?

The thing I still don't get is what was the SRU's endgame? They must have known they would never get an apology or acknowledgement of a mistake, so what were they trying to distract from or are they just that bitter that they lost?

It was silly and a complete waste of time. Perhaps they wanted to make it look like they at least tried to get some kind of acknowledgment rather then sit back and do nothing. I don't blame Berry and think he called it as he thought he saw it on field. I watched the highlights again and France no.19 was pretty clever - he saw where Berry was standing and dropped his massive arm to the ground to block the view of the ball being grounded. If that was deliberate then it won France the game.

I thought Scotland butchering chances and not taking the right options won France the game.

Latest posts