• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Georgia (02/10/2015)

Georgia are defending well and forcing errors. People should stop focusing solely on the all blacks....it's very arrogant

Georgia has the makings of a very good team. Its good they are giving us a bit of a hurry up in some areas.

Fair play Georgia.

But ABs look like 5hit.

I hope they get a good rark up at halftime because this is far from good enough from them

Wow what's with all the handling error , and the Georgians seem to be lining up the ABs some huge hits

Wish we'd stop doing the short pass / inside ball. It's not working too often. Just stop.

The AB are gunna be walking funny in the second half after Hansens through with them..

Georgian scrum looks good also, I've got +65 on ABs - doesn't look like they will get past 40 at this rate!

Georgia has the makings of a very good team. Its good they are giving us a bit of a hurry up in some areas.

I think out of all the minnows they are the ones who could fit into a top league easiest.

Excellent scrum and depth in the props (due to the wrestling) no other major international sport really (unlike places like Japan, Italy etc) billionaire backer who has political connections.

Have had crowds of 66,000 to watch them play Russia.

Dan carter couldn't kick his own backside in that half, and then none of our boys seem to be able to hold on to the pill.
A shabby dress rehearsal before the Big Show?

Georgia deserve credit. I knew they'd be a challenge. But please God, let this performance prove to the trolls that make us look bad that we aren't just going to stroll on and win a World Cup easily.

First 20 - great, second 20, garbage

So many unforced errors. They are rushing things, and that will play into Georgia's hands. They just need to go back to their patterns and stop trying to run the Lelos off the park untiul they have established some sort of dominance.

Echo the comments on the ABs handling - never seen them like this, they're usually so good ball in hand but how many knockons from relatively simple passes/hit ups?

Latest posts