• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: Argentina vs. Georgia (25/09/2015)

Check youtube for the video of full game (for some reason i can't post it). Time on the clock was 43:30-43:40.

There was a play where an argentine player hand offed a georgian player. Two seconds after that play the georgian player pulled his own hands towards his eye, as if he had been poked. Wouldnt be surprised if this escalates. Ill try to find a video of the play tomorrow. Pretty sure was first half, near georgias 22m line, right side (facing georgias posts).

Yes, I vaguely remember such a play. I can't find any full video of the match, care to tell me which player it was? I hope it was just accidental.

Oh I see now, it was Tetaz Chaparro and he seems to pull the georgian player's shirt neck while being tackled, maybe the georgian player got a scratch in the way? I don't see contact with the face tho, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Thought whilst Argentina played well and did a professional job, I thought Georgia played better than the final sore suggests. Georgia paid dearly for their leaders binning, thats something they will learn against top teams, any period of time down a man can change a game.

Also must credit JP Doyle, felt he reffed the game very well, let if flow when he could, was scrict when needed too and communicated well.

Could you tell me Argentina's 2nd colour?

Rugby-World-Cup-2015-Pumas-Away-Strip.jpg

Very good game by Argentina, but we keep giving stupid penalties. Against top opposition like the AB it can cost us the game (like it actually happened in the first game). Discipline is something that Hourcade must solve right away if we expect to beat Ire/Fra in QFs (if we beat Tonga).

We all know Cordero's potential, but its good to see he can put such a performance at this level.
Imhoff is a world class wing, he probed it once again.
Hernandez was ok, if he keeps this level we have no replacement of his quality. We need him.
I forgot to mention Facundo Isa. He was superb, showed once again his brute force. However, Senatore's great display against the AB, leaves the number 8 jersey without a clear owner. I guess it will depend on What the coach needs for an specific game.

Latest posts