• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: Argentina vs. Namibia (11/10/2015)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
vTRhZ65.png

Argentina.png
Versus%20Telstra.png
Namibia.png

Leicester City Stadium, Leicester (11/10/2015, 12:00)
Pool C, Round 4

Referee: Pascal Gaüzère
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Any ideas from our Argentina followers what the Argentine team might be for this one? Are they likely to make wholesale changes?

Go Namibia!!Jacques Burger to break a few Argentina bones before halftime......I hear they break easily.

Nobody watching this? we're playing some nice rugby, if it weren't for the various knock-ons we could have scored a couple more tries.

I think Argentina have become what France used to be. Backs with flair that look for space and avoid tackles its nice to see. Rather than smash wallop break the tackle. I don't like what I see from an Irish point of view if get to play them in QF it won't be any easier than playing the All Blacks.

All the argentine starters are resting. I hope that France and Ireland have a very exhausting game.

Love the Argentina fans! No offence to our English friends, but it saves me having to hit the mute button every time I hear that Sweet Chariot dirge!

What a terrible decision!

Never a yellow and barely a penalty.

Habana against USA where he ploughs into the legs of a player without jumping and gets nothing.

Really pathetic tries we conceded here... but oh well, the match was a joke, in more than one sense.

Very good game by our second team. 10 tries and conceded 3, however all came from handling errors trying to play from our 22.
It is true that the reason behind this is that we had a lot of posession and tried to play every ball, which wont be the case in the next game, however this must not happen against either Fra or Ire.

And Argentina is the TOP SCORER of this WC!!

And it says a lot of how Los Pumas are playing nowadays, even more considering we scored more points than the AB playing in the same group, and when we all know that they always try to score as many points as they can.

- - - Updated - - -

Also good to see Hernández recovered and still playing some great rugby.
I suppose that we will have the full squad available (except for Galarza, who was unfairly suspended) for next game.
So now lets relax and watch What our next opponent can do against the first tier 1 rival they have in this WC.

Last edited:
Was at the stadium today, great atmosphere!
Argentinian fans are bloody LOUD! I wouldn't be surprised is over half the 30k attendance were Argentinian, it was a sea of blue and white.
Some cracking tries on show, plus some dodgy cards - think the biggest cheer was Namibia's try at the death though!

Latest posts