• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Georgia (02/10/2015)

I prefer Georgia to Italy TBH.

Georgia has that steely defence and big pack which IMO would give them more of a chance to challenge some 6N's teams more often and in time will develop a more organised attack.

Faumuina's scrummaging is keeping to form..

Really don't care about how good a props carrying and work rate is if they're a liability in the scrum.

And another wasted penalty through a ****ty tap..

that looks better, ben smith should have done more to draw the last player or should have hit up himself

The ABs look average. At this level I'm not sure if they can win the WC

ha incredible, just started watchin and only 29-10, cant believe it. I expected a 50 something, small teams improved so much physically

The ABs look average. At this level I'm not sure if they can win the WC

Georgia are not being given the credit they are due. They arent a bad side and they've caught the AB's out a few times here. They'd give a couple of six nations teams a hell of a run imo.

- - - Updated - - -

McCaw looking in a bad way

No worries he played through the last wc with a fractured foot.

NZ looks like scoring whenever they get the ball, they just can't hold onto it.

The problem NZ have is usual ones that worry us 6 nations times if they can put away the opportunities against Georgia how will they against a unit like Ireland? When they'll have less chances.

The problem NZ have is usual ones that worry us 6 nations times if they can put away the opportunities against Georgia how will they against a unit like Ireland? When they'll have less chances.

Umm whats our record against Ireland again??...

Latest posts