• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Georgia (02/10/2015)

Yeah ummm your missing the point or being obtuse.

TBF he has a point NZ have a few times looked poor (relatively) against a minnow team in a World Cup, but against the bigger European sides they up there game tenfold (French excluded).

The problem NZ have is usual ones that worry us 6 nations times if they can put away the opportunities against Georgia how will they against a unit like Ireland? When they'll have less chances.

Sorry - can you explain this post?

Pretty sure this is just ABs playing games. Should win this RWC easily IMO.

Tell you what, TKB knows how to steady a ship, have been very impressed the way he has come on in both games and settled things..

Tigs honestly I think he was just pointing out Ireland have never beaten them without reading what I was trying to say. You are right they do do that but you can only go by what you see.
Sorry - can you explain this post?
sure no problem, against lesser side you will get more chances to score than you do against top tier opposition. When you butcher a lot of chances against a tier 2 side like Georgia you start to worry about your finishing against top sides. We being the English will worry about us butchering chances against Scotland and Italy as when we play Wales, France or Ireland we need to make sure we take them when they come up.

Shame but when Gorgodzilla was taken off you knew that Georgia was happy with what they had done.

Shame it wasn't last game of the pool for Georgia (guess The upset throw things). They would of played there strongest team and it might have been even more interesting (not a win but closer).

Gorgodze with the MotM.

Thought the Georgian loose head should have got MoM single handedly took apart the scrum, the Faumuina has had a night to forget..

Can someone explain to me how the 4uck a bloke that plays 50 mins in a team that loses by 33 points gets Man of the Match?

I'm sorry but that is sentimental bull5hit

Can someone explain to me how the 4uck a bloke that plays 50 mins in a team that loses by 33 points gets Man of the Match?

I'm sorry but that is sentimental bull5hit

Because NZ played like crap.

Sure NZ thrashed them but who put there hands up for them?

Because he was the best player on the pitch?
Not sure that he was, mind, but i've never liked how MOTM only seems to go to the winners even if there was a better player on the losing side (with commentators saying "X would've got it if he weren't on the losing side")

Well, that was just a shambles which was made to look good on the scoreborad by the first 20 minutes and the last 10

If we play like that agaist France or Ireland in the quarter final, we WILL come second and by a large margin

Because he was the best player on the pitch?
Not sure that he was, mind, but i've never liked how MOTM only seems to go to the winners even if there was a better player on the losing side (with commentators saying "X would've got it if he weren't on the losing side")
It's the Sergio Parisse argument as I think of it. The best player doesn't always win. If a LH prop scrummages both his opposite numbers off the pitch an plys all 80 minutes he's been outstanding regardless of which side of e scoreline he was on.

Oh BooHoo.

Look mate, I don't really care. But it just seems like condescending BS to me.

Anyway - that was a game to forget for the ABs.

To be perfectly honest, I do not hold much hope for the ABs in this tournament.

I think the timing is wrong for them and there are other teams in the ascendency.
Whereas I think the ABs look stagnant.

Latest posts