• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Blues vs. Hurricanes in Auckland (13/04/2013)

I think Julian Savea has been pretty dangerous so far in limited space...

You see I typed that and then he perked up a bit. I wouldn't say he hasn't been dangerous (only an idiot would say that) but certainly in the first quarter I didn't see him turning it on like in previous matches and he has been seriously challenged by the Blues back three in attack and defense.

Good try by Parsons. Blues building a good lead now...

Why can New Zealand sides not handle the ball? It's getting out of hand. No pun intended.

Yeah, illegal but it'd be very rare for the ref to call that up, smart rugby really.

Its becoming a serious concern. I had "one guy" timed at 14 seconds once holding back another to create a hole. Its still obstruction though

Just about a 4th try there for the Blues... Piutau just fails to regather the kick..

EDIT: Try now for McCartney under the posts. Blues on fire!

Last edited:
Haven't heard Savea the Younger's name mentioned more than once or twice...

Haven't heard Savea the Younger's name mentioned more than once or twice...

Yep, he has been very quiet. I'm not too surprised - I don't think people can expect him to be outstanding every week....

Luatua is on fire again. He is the top performing NZ 6 in Super Rugby this season by some margin...

Yep, he has been very quiet. I'm not too surprised - I don't think people can expect him to be outstanding every week....

Luatua is on fire again. He is the top performing NZ 6 in Super Rugby this season by some margin...

I hope they replace Messam in the All Blacks. Can't stand Messam. He's like Thomson, if you want a running player, put them on the wing, blindsides are meant to do the gritty stuff.

Great, just like Lauaki :p

Latest posts