• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs Wales - Twickenham (22 June)

Ffs I commented on a single try and it's entertainment value, somehow you've evolved that into your national team being an U15 girls team, how many you had?
dont be mad you've been disproved... just fess up you made a silly point

I have severe concerns for Winnets health. I've watched him for 2 seasons plus, at Cardiff and int level, and he takes so many high balls well but gets absolutely folded on his return to ground every single time...

Theres only so much punishment the human body can take

You can't prove or disprove something subjective, your such an argumentative tool.
I mean we have proved entertainment isnt subjective, there isnt a rugby fan alive who enjoys a 100- 0 scoreline, and that's an objective fact.

I'm going to do something I havnt done in a while...

I'm going to give Grady some credit. Hes broken up a few SA plays recently, and hes growing into the game.

Wainright as usual is everywhere and involved in every positive action by Wales.

Bevan has been good on debut!

I mean we have proved entertainment isnt subjective, there isnt a rugby fan alive who enjoys a 100- 0 scoreline, and that's an objective fact.
Do you realise how silly you're sounding? of course entertainment is subjective, if it wasn't everyone would enjoy the same tv programs, same films, same sports that fact this isn't the case is proof in itself, I'm going to end responding on this now as we both know I literally commented on a single try being tasty as I appreciated a line break followed by a 1 - 2, you were somehow unable to accept that it provided anything outside of unentertaining and terrible and as has become custom for you have gone on and on as if you have some kind of monopoly on what can and can't be entertainment to the extend you've invented this idea that I've mentioned find a white wash entertaining or something which clearly never happened.

Do you realise how silly you're sounding? of course entertainment is subjective, if it wasn't everyone would enjoy the same tv programs, same films, same sports that fact this isn't the case is proof in itself, I'm going to end responding on this now as we both know I literally commented on a single try being tasty as I appreciated a line break followed by a 1 - 2, you were somehow unable to accept that it provided anything outside of unentertaining and terrible and as has become custom for you have gone on and on as if you have some kind of monopoly on what can and can't be entertainment to the extend you've invented this idea that I've mentioned find a white wash entertaining or something which clearly never happened.
I'm bored, take your trolling elsewhere

Wales gonna do well to keep this under 50, 2nd half SA have upped a gear to 2nd, even considered going into 3rd lol.

what frustrates me is the errors for no reason under no pressure, missing kicks to touch, silly penalties and miscommunications. Wales made all these against ever 6N opposition

Wales gonna do well to keep this under 50, 2nd half SA have upped a gear to 2nd, even considered going into 3rd lol.

what frustrates me is the errors for no reason under no pressure, missing kicks to touch, silly penalties and miscommunications. Wales made all these against ever 6N opposition
Yep, here comes the final rout.

Wales did better than expected, but S.A didn't look at their best yet still won comfortably. Maybe Gatland will have learnt something about a few players...

Latest posts