• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs Wales - Twickenham (22 June)

Look it's entertaining and well executed, I appreciate you want more from your defence as would I, doesn't mean you others cant appreciate a nice flowing move even if the defence has some questions to answer for.
It's not entertaining from a rugby POV. The same way a mans team playing against an u15s girls team running the same play wouldnt be...

I agree its foul play, he raises the leg on second bite as hes hitting the ground, but I dont want to see cards for these minor issues

It's not entertaining from a rugby POV. The same way a mans team playing against an u15s girls team running the same play wouldnt be...
Don't talk ******** entertainment is subjective, even from a rugby pov there isn't one strict entertainment definition, just stop please.

Don't talk ******** entertainment is subjective, even from a rugby pov there isn't one strict entertainment definition, just stop please.
Of course there is!

100% of rugby fans prefer to watch a competitive game over a one sided blow out! That isnt subjective.

Who wants to watch their national team beat an u15s girls team?

Of course there is!

100% of rugby fans prefer to watch a competitive game over a one sided blow out! That isnt subjective.

Hey! The U15 girls team is better than this Welsh side!

Of course there is!

Ffs I commented on a single try and it's entertainment value, somehow you've evolved that into your national team being an U15 girls team, how many you had?

As a side note, two years ago I watched Scarlets vs Stormers at Parc y Scarlets (Stormers won 26-21). What was noticeable was how much the SA players stood above and overpowered the Welsh ones. I am no determinist, but at the end of the day genes will tell no matter how much you try to overcome them.

Is it me, or does FDK have one of the most punchable faces in the world?
Think he's one of those player that unless he's in your team you can't help but dislike.

Think Gatland won't be too disappointed with the scoreline, his under 15 girls are doing pretty well against the world champs.

Latest posts