• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs Wales - Twickenham (22 June)

Sky spamming that Qatar Airways Cup every transition is painful.

That was pretty tasty, long day at the office for wales….

And within 3 minutes Grady makes an u16 style mistake in defence, and Costelow does his best not to have to make a tackle.

I hate having to keep complaining about Costelow, but he really I semi pro

Going into a game like this, a poor Wales team, depleted through a combination of injuries and the WRUs own stupidity, my head says please keep it under 50, but my heart says nick something early on maybe we can be competitive...

I'm always disappointed lol

Was a Welsh player shouting 'we're here son after that knock on?' Is he sure?

Outside centre back inside (one two) done well looks pretty good from an entertainment POV.
But it's not difficult to defend... Grady just bit in early lol, and then Costelow tried to avoid contact.

Conceding that try at U20's I'd want to slap my backline

But it's not difficult to defend... Grady just bit in early lol, and then Costelow tried to avoid contact.

Conceding that try at U20's I'd want to slap my backline
Look it's entertaining and well executed, I appreciate you want more from your defence as would I, doesn't mean you others cant appreciate a nice flowing move even if the defence has some questions to answer for.

SA 14 has done remarkably well there. Makes one try saving tackle then gets up and instantly makes another.

Wales really can't afford not to capitalise on gifts like that.

This free kick from a scrum without being allowed to re-scrum is such a strange one, at times it's almost a disadvantage, the packs then not tied up and there is less space to move, many parts of the field there's little option but to kick and hope to compete.

Latest posts