• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 8 2010, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The only other thing I noticed about France - their ball gets disrupted at the breakdown because they don't commit enough players. In the first half, not so much the second.[/b]

Pretty much spot on, and they let some gaps near the fringes of the break down but on the other hand , they are very tight on the outside.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Feb 7 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Feb 7 2010, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
??????????????????[/b]

It's a typical beverage of the south of France, particularly Marseille.

pastis.jpg

[/b][/quote]

tastes lovely and aniseed-y. serve on the rocks in the summer after a game of petanque

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 7 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bastareud's second try was pretty emphatic:

john-cena.jpg
[/b]
Well done, in a post game interview Bastareaud said that his sign after the second try was actually a tribute to John Cena.

Being as Bastareaud is quite a big boy, surely his tag line would be "You can't miss me"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Feb 8 2010, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well done, in a post game interview Bastareaud said that his sign after the second try was actually a tribute to John Cena.[/b]
When BOD scored his two tries against France in 2001 his sign was for his girlfriend.

Munster-v-Perpignan_1050.jpg

Anyone know what this is for??? I'm a f***ing soccer player playing the wrong game, someone in the Ballynanty end please shoot me???