France 6 Nations squad 2024

AlRums

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Scotland
Forwards: Esteban Abadie, Dorian Aldegheri, Gregory Alldritt, Uini Atonio, Cyril Baille, Gaetan Barlot, Paul Boudehent, Francois Cros, Paul Gabrillagues, Matthias Halagahu, Anthony Jelonch, Thomas Laclayat, Julien Marchand, Peato Mauvaka, Emmanuel Meafou, Charles Ollivon, Romain Taofifenua, Sebastien Taofifenua, Reda Wardi, Cameron Woki

Backs: Louis Bielle-Biarrey, Jonathan Danty, Nicolas Depoortere, Gael Fickou, Emilien Gailleton, Antoine Gibert, Matthieu Jalibert, Melvyn Jaminet, Nolann Le Garrec, Matthis Lebel, Maxime Lucu, Yoram Moefana, Damian Penaud, Thomas Ramos.

Unreal squad, but what's scary is the flood of island boys and behemoths on the fringes also...

The French recruitment machine is purring nicely, mixing freakish men with super talented guys, and having an easy path to citizenship...

NZ must be jealous lol.

Hard to see past France for this tournament, even without their half backs

Most the "island boys" are French though. Really shows the uk made a mistake letting their island possessions get independence.

Most the "island boys" are French though. Really shows the uk made a mistake letting their island possessions get independence.
I never questioned their citizenship, I'm sure Willis and fortuna are producing more international players per capita than any other country in the world, by a factor of 10 lol.

I'm not slating France for doing so BTW, NZ did it for a century, and now they have lost exclusive rights they're creaking.

Like I said, the depth, and freakish lads coming through the U20's is a scary thought!!!

A panel found the 31-year-old guilty of two acts of foul play and decided they merited four and three-week bans.

But it deemed it "disproportionate" for the bans to run consecutively.

What a joke - 7 weeks of offences but he'll do 2

Unsurprising though, given that precedent was set years ago for bans running consecutively :(

Is it just me, or does the France squad sound like characters from Star Wars ?
The goodies are : Woki , Jelonch , Moafana , BielleBiarry , Lucu
The baddies are : Mauvaka , Fickou , Jaminet , Ramos

Antoine Frisch called up,
Guess the dreams of him playing for Ireland are gone now - if he gets capped does that mean he'll probably have to leave Munster?

Antoine Frisch called up,
Guess the dreams of him playing for Ireland are gone now - if he gets capped does that mean he'll probably have to leave Munster?
Don't see why.
IIRC Michalak picked up a cap or two whilst playing in South Africa