• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 20

Doubt Mitchell is gonna be over the moon with the defences on show
I agree, but do you think that normal attack in the Prem is very predictable due to playing safe.
This year no relegation, so teams more willing to be more expansive, and therefore more difficult to defend.
Not saying that one out tackling should be as bad as it is though

I would have bet money on that being forward...camera angles

I agree, but do you think that normal attack in the Prem is very predictable due to playing safe.
This year no relegation, so teams more willing to be more expansive, and therefore more difficult to defend.
Not saying that one out tackling should be as bad as it is though
I don't think so,
I've not seen any difference in play style with no relegation tbh

Game to forget from the tee for Smith - just cementing Farrell's spot in the England squad in EJs side

Dombrant consistently runs great lines he has some bulk but offers a nice combination of both, would be good to see him go into the England camp.

Wonder if Smith will get the label Ford did with his kicking at Bath
If that's the case, it'll be hugely undeserved and totally inaccurate. Yes, he had an off day today, but there's a reason he's the top points scorer in the league. His kicking is normally very reliable.

I don't think so,
I've not seen any difference in play style with no relegation tbh

Game to forget from the tee for Smith - just cementing Farrell's spot in the England squad in EJs side
Farrell's poor days off the tee just get ignored ...

If that's the case, it'll be hugely undeserved and totally inaccurate. Yes, he had an off day today, but there's a reason he's the top points scorer in the league. His kicking is normally very reliable.
I mean you could argue his goal kicking lost the last game v Tigers also. (Would be harsh but he missed 3 cons)

Farrell's poor days off the tee just get ignored ...
Hence me saying in EJs side

Everyone with eyes knows Farrell's kicking is nothing special, but EJ doesn't trust anyone else with the tee

I thought he threw a worldly of a pass for one of the tries, but was otherwise pretty poor.
Really?
I thought he had a good game, especially considering it was his first start (I think they said?)

Latest posts