• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 6

Really thought Sarries were in trouble being three internationals down within the first 100 seconds of the game, but...maybe not

Maybe it'll tell later on when the benches come into play?

Yeah, I'm turning this off
I don't even support Quins, and them winning would knock Sale off the top spot, but their poor play is annoying me - I can't imagine how bad it is to watch this as a Quins fan

What a result. Stunning performance, despite three late changes, hyper focused and practically a near flawless innings throughout the squad, particularly Farrell and George, but Parton and Gonzalez you'd have thought have been with the club for years, again astute scouting.

Still early days, but always good silencing Quins at the Stoop to remain London's no1 club.

Really looking forward to the return fixture.

Nice! Pretty sure Daf scored but then Tuima made up for it. Needed that with 8 min of YC we needed to take something.

Ooh, you can be yellow carded for accidentally chinning someone latched onto the ball carrier.

Not sure that sits well with me, whether it's the law of the game or not.

Ooh, you can be yellow carded for accidentally chinning someone latched onto the ball carrier.

Not sure that sits well with me, whether it's the law of the game or not.
His focus was holdong up the ball carrier, latcher came in high and chose to enter the situation high...both players high and both entering the situation

I'm ok with it tbh,
If you go that high as a defender then you're running the risk

Why are we using Hawkins as a crash ball option so much? Surely thats not his strong point.

Risk of what though being hit while bearing no responsibility? Maybe its a grey area but still
Yeah, pretty much
A defender will always bear the brunt of responsibility for head contact - if he had mad a "textbook" tackle that head contact doesn't happen
I believe they encourage defenders to go low and attacker's to stay high to keep heads out of the same plane of motion

Gloucester got over the ball...got the ball almost straight away?

Why was it a pen? He didnt exactly hold the ball. If you get Possession without clear holding on yhen surely its just a turn over(and it was a very good one)

Hammersley looks very good for chiefs
Made quite a few mistakes today, simple errors uet i dont hold it against him. He's a very good player who will only get better, as is Feyi-Waboso

This has not been a round for goal kicking
I like that we back ourselves but when we turned down an easy 3 for the corner its daft sometimes, then Gloucester went on to score and level the score. We need to kick more for the posts when its easy points.

Great kick by Sladey though.

Last edited:

Latest posts