• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 20

Why aren't they checking the hit on Raffi again?

This is penalty (no arms), maybe yellow (rode high?), but the one on Raffi is borderline red and deserves more of a look than this
The colour on that second tackle is never red I'm afraid, I wouldn't disagree with a potential pen try, your reaching now bud.

I rest my case.

Should have checked a few Sale tackles in first half to be consistent with this second half officiating, particularly Faf and was it Yarde? But thems the breaks.

Didn't recognise Rob du Preez without his Marv from Home Alone hairdo,
thought it was Sam Hill or something

How have Bris been pinged for slowing it down there, Sale literally spent the entirety of the first half doing that and not getting pinged.

Guy in the South Africa shirt doing a very questionable looking try celebration

Realised why Manu fits Sale so well. With his tackle technique, it's only a matter of time before he adds to Sale's card tally.

Mad old game!

No cards as well, what's going on?
Manu appeared to try his best during the build up to one of the scores but Ridley was about as interested in that as he was policing the offside line at the ruck.

Manu appeared to try his best during the build up to one of the scores but Ridley was about as interested in that as he was policing the offside line at the ruck.
It was a legal hit though? Shoulder to chest, force on the ball knocked the carrier back

Just cause Piutau got knocked over doesn't mean it was illegal

It was a legal hit though? Shoulder to chest, force on the ball knocked the carrier back

Just cause Piutau got knocked over doesn't mean it was illegal
Shoulder to chest, no arms used from what I could see, sounds like the very definition of a shoulder charge to me, I have only seen it in real time, so it could be very different on replays.

Had to pause for 20 minutes and just seen end... just about best side on the day won, grats Sale. Thought Bristol should have got the LBP though.

Might see you in the play offs. :)

Latest posts