• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 7

Be interested to see a replay of that, kind of looked like a forearm strike from Radwan

Liking the look of Brantingham. Can't really say I've paid attention to him before but he's scrummaged very well for a 22 year old.
He's one of our big hopes. Been coming through for a few years...and really making his starting pledge this season...and he's performing well every game. Strong scrummager but good round the pitch aswel

Last edited:
In the current 'even if it's accidental, if it's dangerous it's a penalty' climate can Radwan taking Slade in the air not be a penalty?

Forwards get sent off for head contact when they can't avoid it...

Well if we sort the line-out out and Continue like this we may get a win this season after all...

Well we'll just have to go to Leicester next week and hump them...

We'll once we've sorted the lineout

Hammersley's looked good this season too. And he's definitely English.
Looked very good but also making quite a few simple mistakes, exactly where i expect a young lad with alot of talent put as first choice to be. As the season goes on he will cut out some of the mistakes and get better, same with Waboso and Hawkins.

Still getting annoyed slade is our kicker...he just isnt consistent enough.

Screenshot_20231126_181510_Premiership Rugby.jpg
Interesting that Bath Quins and Saints are hovering around the middle and the 3 most physical teams are at the top. Soon as the weather warms up i think the table woll change.

Chiefs defence wont be able to handle quins full strength in nice weather,we are to narrow and leaky out wide.

We play much better in the warm weather tbf

Categorising Sarries and Sale as wet weather bullies discounts how good their/our backs have been and can be

We play much better in the warm weather tbf

Categorising Sarries and Sale as wet weather bullies discounts how good their/our backs have been and can be
I agree and feel the same of Exeter though all three are known for their physicality. I'm just saying I disagree with the sentiment of the previous post.

Yeah born in Wales. Pretty sure he's English qualified but I expect the Welsh team is his goal. He might be able to be convinced though.

I think at age grade he was predominantly a 13. I'd be very interested to see him get some game time there. His athleticism could be a game breaker in that role.
Judging by the most recent quotes I've seen from him there's practically zero chance of him being convinced. Seems like a humble kid and knows he has to do a lot more to earn the right to play for wales but is most certainly his ambition. I wish he was a tight head.

View attachment 18505
Interesting that Bath Quins and Saints are hovering around the middle and the 3 most physical teams are at the top. Soon as the weather warms up i think the table woll change.

Chiefs defence wont be able to handle quins full strength in nice weather,we are to narrow and leaky out wide.
Top two are top two, I can't see that really changing, 3rd and 4th is probably a shoot out for most teams, says a lot the fact that Sarries are still top two despite poor opening and missing a lot of their internationals at the start, although they will need to rotate a fair bit I'd imagine. Sale also really do play an all court game, they are not just physical they do play some lovely stuff, I think the final maybe a repeat of last years in terms of participants, just wouldn't be able to call the winner.

Latest posts