• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 20

Ouch. That could be a tough Sunday afternoon for Falcons 2s.

Just occurred I didn't put the Bris team in earlier;

15. Charles Piutau; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Semi Radradra, 12. Piers O'Conor, 11. Max Malins; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Andy Uren; 1. Jake Woolmore, 2. Jake Kerr, 3. Kyle Sinckler, 4. Dave Attwood, 5. Chris Vui (c), 6. Fitz Harding, 7. Ben Earl, 8. Nathan Hughes.

16. Harry Thacker, 17. Yann Thomas, 18. Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, 19. Ed Holmes, 20. Jake Heenan, 21. Tom Kessell, 22. Ioan Lloyd, 23. Siale Piutau.

That penalty against Akker was way harsh, his elbows never went to the floor, that was one of the guys clearing out

Sale offside at literally every ruck since the line out so think it's more than evened out.

Ben Curry making his case to have Ben Earl's England spot, almost killed him on his pick and drive earlier

Since when can you get penalised for jumping into the tackle...as a defender?

I agree but for different reasons... Ben Curry from at least a meter offside, surprised at no yellow for Yarde. Shouldn't we review that swinging arm to Semi's head? Surprised at that too.

Rugby Union has done a lot to dispense with the public schoolboy image over the years, make it look like a sport for everyone

Then Fitz Harding rocks up looking like an extra from Jeeves and Wooster and throws it all away
Definitely the sort of player whose family could be described in a way that includes the word "pedigree".

Bevan Rodd: Born on the Isle of Mann, came through the Sale academy, played u20 for England turned down a callup for Scotland

"Highly talented Scotsman"

Bevan Rodd: Born on the Isle of Mann, came through the Sale academy, played u20 for England turned down a callup for Scotland

"Highly talented Scotsman"
He was born in Scotland, not the Isle of Mann.

He was born in Scotland, not the Isle of Mann.
See, I heard that (/it's what it says on wikipedia) but have also heard that it's crossed wires because he went to Dnoon school on Isle of Man, not born in Dunoon, Scotland

Either way he's not Scottish and doesn't claim to be Scottish (claims Manx and English)

They bigged it up as attack vs defence but I didn't think it would be to this extent

Me oh Sale v Bristol this will be a high scoring game
Turns on telly at 30 mins

0-0

Reaction GIF

Sales defence is heroic no doubt but ffs They are living off side at almost every ruck, reminds me of Sarries, wonder why.

Latest posts