• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 5

Been saying that for years.

Fair point Tigs makes about the way he plays and injuries, but still.
I genuinely believe he was the single biggest reason England declined so much post 2019, the momentum swings he gives you, that and before Curry was messed about and asked to play differently was such an effective combo. Still worry about his long term wellbeing with how often his head ends up taking significant impacts though.

I genuinely believe he was the single biggest reason England declined so much post 2019, the momentum swings he gives you, that and before Curry was messed about and asked to play differently was such an effective combo. Still worry about his long term wellbeing with how often his head ends up taking significant impacts though.

I think long run Curry has benefitted from his brief stint at 8. He looks a more confident ball carrying option.

PRTV is so weird
Got a brand new phone, refuses to cast from it
Got a barely functioning tablet that was bottom of the barrell when I bought it almost 4 years ago and casts fine

When I started reading this I though you were talking about Finn Russell due to the post above and then I realised I was an idiot 😂

I agree in many ways, what underhill offered was a genuine world class flanker who offered that momentum stopping power on top of top draw rugby skills. I think he's an underrated ball carrier as well.

When I started reading this I though you were talking about Finn Russell due to the post above and then I realised I was an idiot 😂

I agree in many ways, what underhill offered was a genuine world class flanker who offered that momentum stopping power on top of top draw rugby skills. I think he's an underrated ball carrier as well.
Such a shame that time her turned Barrett inside out on one of his runs didn't result in the try standing.

Good job you can't get red carded for friendly fire, Wiese just clobbered Beaumont full force in the face on a double tackle

Christ we look bad, might be a repeat of the Exeter game
So this turned out to be very wrong, think we just need to tell the players we actually kickoff 20mins early because we've started the last two games terribly but then grown into them hugely

LCD got 35mins,
Great to see Carpenter back, he looked very good
Reed has started the season in the form of his career, if he carries on like this he could make the A team vs Portugal - he's obviously worked a lot on his kickchase/competing for the ball over the off season

Latest posts